Tuesday, December 5, 2023
I had an illegal abortion at 14 yrs. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever made with long term effects. I do not regret it, it was the right choice. I would not allow someone else to dictate what was right for my body and life, even if it meant unsafe, scary measures. Having a baby at 14 yrs would have meant a drastically tragic path for the me. Once our bodies are controlled and mandatory breeding enforced, women will lose all their rights in all other areas of their lives. Never go back!! No matter your childbearing age... all of us , including men, must support accessible safe choices for women!! Also, adequate, sex education must be appropriately taught in all schools. My high school teachers passed out telephone books (yes the thick ones of 1970's) and intervened in couples sitting in the decorated gymnasium together, instructing us to place the book on the boys lap if we were to sit on our date's lap for pics; because sitting on a boys lap fully clothed was how we could get pregnant!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrating my friend
English below • Espanol mas abajo It's party time! Join me in celebrating my friend, David's (DL's) 3rd year anniversary of mov...
-
Hola again, it's been a minute. I needed to take a break from my personal writing. I have been very ill the last two years; living with...
-
I have been experiencing writers block. You see, I have been on a health roller coaster decline for the last six months and it culminated se...
-
September 19th is the one year anniversary of my emergency hospitalization for cervical myelopathy that resulted in cervical surgery (corpec...

No comments:
Post a Comment