I made this collage over a decade ago and titled it Therapy. Funny that I never shared the collage with my therapist. It would have been rich for examination about our relationship and work together. I've made many mixed media pieces and never shared them over the years. Wonder why. Oh well, I am sharing it now.
Sunday, February 4, 2024
Therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrating my friend
English below • Espanol mas abajo It's party time! Join me in celebrating my friend, David's (DL's) 3rd year anniversary of mov...
-
Hola again, it's been a minute. I needed to take a break from my personal writing. I have been very ill the last two years; living with...
-
English below • Espanol mas abajo Tree Study, watercolor 2026 dlRomero I pad downstairs and fix a cup of coffee in my favorite mug, a gift ...
-
I have been experiencing writers block. You see, I have been on a health roller coaster decline for the last six months and it culminated se...


No comments:
Post a Comment